Online Zikr with Hazrat Ghulam Muhammad
Hazrat Ghulam Muhammad (Major Retd) is the Khalifa Majaz of Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA), the last Shaykh of Silsila Naqshbandiah Awaisiah. Hazrat Jee conducts online Zikr with companions three times a day. You may join the online Zikr on Zoom or Facebook from the comfort of your home, office, or even in your car (provided that someone else is driving).
Before Joining Online Zikr
2. The Zikr must be practiced only and only to please Allah and reform oneself; there should be no other motive
3. You must seek personal guidance and meet Hazrat Jee face to face at some point. Meanwhile, you can join our WhatsApp group to stay connected.
Join Online Zikr on Zoom Cloud Meetings App: Meeting ID 2907865143 Passcode 786786 (Watch video on YouTube)
2. Open the app and click on Join Meeting (there's no need to sign in, but feel free to make an account for your own use)
3. On the next screen, enter Meeting ID 2907865413 and click on Join Meeting. You will be asked for a Passcode. Enter 786786.
4. If you see a notification box with option Call via Device Audio click on it
5. That's it, you're in! Touch the screen to see the controls.
Remember, it's audio only, and it's Khafi Zikr, which is practiced with breathing, so you'll only hear breathing. Plus, your mike is muted when you join the session.
*Don't have a smart-phone? No problem. Install Zoom on your PC or laptop.
How to Join Online Zikr on Facebook via Live Audio
Zoom has a participant limit of 100 participants. In case you don't find a spot on Zoom, you can simply join online Zikr on Facebook.
1. Join our Facebook group Online Zikr: Awaisiah
2. Log in every morning and night at the time of Zikr
3. Zikr will be broadcast live via audio in the Group
Online Zikr Timings
The permanent night Zikr time is 9:30 pm (Pakistan Time, UTC+5)
The morning Zikr time is after Tahajjud and keeps changing. These days it's 4:30 am.
The evening Zikr time is after Maghreb and keeps changing. These days it's 6:30 pm.
Join our WhatsApp Group Hzrt Ghulam Muhammad for further guidance and updates.